Tuesday 7 May 2013

First contest success!



 

Contest Winners!

I am very happy with the turn-out for my first contest! The amount creativity and dedication in all of my entries was truly admirable to me. Considering I have only been around for 3 monthes, I was worried about having this contest failing to be perfectly honest. I feel I owe a huge amount of gratitude to all of my subscribers and viewers! The amount of open-mindedness and support from this community is amazing. Thank you everyone for giving me the opportunity to hold a contest, and to participate in it as well :)
Kara

3 comments:

  1. yaaay!!! I totally agree with your choice of winners, btw- these guys were amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara!!! Post another blog entry! I keep freaking out every time I come here and the first thing I see is my picture!! LOL!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need to get your "yeti" microphone fixed your Samsung Galaxy recordings are not as effective. That brings me to another point. You seem to be getting around 50,000 hits/month on your Cranial Nerve Exam alone. I don't know much about these things but that seems like pretty good traffic ( compare music videos). You should be able to monetize your 'talent' and, if I am right' make a decent living at it if you can get a $ per 'listen'. How could you do that? Well you'd need your own website and you'd only put short 'samples' on YouTube with a link to your website and PayPal.

    Has anyone tried this yet with ASMR videos? Might be worth a try honey and I hope it would pay for a lot more than microphone repairs. If people can make millions chanting the doggerel known as "hip hop" you might pioneer a new audio form that could be very profitable too. My thoughts anyway after enjoying your video.

    ReplyDelete